Tuesday, July 04, 2006

the one about TRU UR EYES

When, I looked into your eyes
That’s when I realize
I need you in my life

When, you took my breath away
A day will come I pray
To share my love with you

When, I’m down on my knees
To god I cry oh please
Let all these dreams be true

When, I didn’t know how to tell
So deep my heart has fell
I’m giving mine to you

Through your eyes
I fell in love with you
I promise you its true
Just say you feel me too

Through your eyes
I’m dreaming of a day
This pain will slide away
I love you, you will say

Even if I say
Things will be alright
It will shine all day
All I am is just a simple plain gal




You're just too good to be true.. Can't take my eyes off you.. You'd be like heaven to touch.. I wanna hold you so much..At long last love has arrived.. And I thank God I'm alive.. You're just too good to be true.. Can't take my eyes off you..

Pardon the way that I stare.. There's nothing else to compare.. The sight of you leaves me weak.. There are no words left to speak.. But if you feel like I feel.. Please let me know that it's real.. You're just too good to be true.. Can't take my eyes off you..

1 Comments:

Blogger ~chOTTo~ said...

hyeee jasmine.. thanks for dropping by.. errmmm.. u want de pics of me & him or just only him?? may i know for wat purpose?? later i email those pics to u,ok??

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home