Thursday, June 15, 2006

the one about TAK TERCAPAI AKALMU

do all postings have to be delivered straighforward?? do i really have to really explained everything.. every single detail.. to de core of wat's on my mind.. so dat it is easy for de posting to enter the mind of de readers?? i tot, i can post anything, write watever i want from wats happening around/me.. my feelings.. to my personal tots, here?? i dont give a damn on how pepol interpreted on wat i posted.. hey!! its my damn posting.. so, who cares if u do not understand it?! haa.. if just a simple posting, u dont understand, who cares??.. but one thing for sure, never look down on pepol's tot.. i bet even Da Vinci Code yang telah difilemkan pun loe masih tak paham!!! haaaa... neways... good day to all and take care... buka minda, buka mata... chio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home