Friday, May 26, 2006

the one about DE BEST MOVIE (SO FAR)

yeayy!!! proud of myself, for making myself among one of the first viewers of:


for u guys out there.. who is so unlucky.. please get ur lazy-big-fat-butt up n go grab the ticks, worait!! Coz u’ve just missed the best movie ever!! I mean it!! Reviews?? R u sure u wanna read it?? R u sure u’re ready enuff to sneak peek without ever want to process de movie ur own way?? Naahhh.. I don’t wanna be the person who spoilt the fun.. haa.. but I’m sure can keep myself from babbling bout it!! haaa.. so, for those who just saw tha posting, n not want to know bout it.. better keep away, worait!! Hee..

X-MEN: THE LAST STAND.. hmm.. even now, I’m still processing de movie.. hmm.. I loved that movie! I can’t believed they did what they did in the movie!.. The acting, directing, camera shots, character plots, storyline etc. was well executed... I know that was the best Xmen movie ever.. and I think best movie this year, so far... I got to admit as an Xmen fan, I noticed the changes in some of the characters, but its a movie and I believed it carried the true essence of Xmen despite the changes… not everything that works in comics works in film… hey!! i paid to see a new vision for the Xmen, not to see a rehashed of the comics!! If I wanted to watch something photostated from comics n turned into films, might as well i stay home and break out the cartoon.. but I’m a lil' confused of why Nightcrawler and Gambit was not in it, though lots of new characters such as Juggernaut, Callisto, Kid Omega, Dark Pheonix, Angel, Colossus, Shadowcat, and a few others, involved.. but I’m not satisfied with the way they ended Cyclop.. how was he during his last moments??… n also Mystique.. felt really bad bout her.. but i do agree with Magneto.. she was prettier being a muntant.. but still, at least invent a scene where she lives her life as a homo-sapiens or her revenge or her meeting with human Magneto!!.. only then I guess, the film’ll be more kick ass!!.. owwhh.. how i'm so upset with all the deaths.... i almost cried at the part when Professor X died… de best n touching scene was when Wolverine, confessed her love to Gray (owwwhhhh!!!!)… and also would die for her… man, dis is the true man.. unlike Cyclop.. being all mushy2… why didn't they try to give Jean the shot...or sent the bald kid to her?! It was just senseless.. n again, I guess Jean Gray couldn’t be dead as she was also the Pheonix.. she'll rise from the ashes.. (go watch Harry Potter, for more view of phoenix).. N also, Angel should be given more screen time to show his other capability besides flying.. and also de othe benefits of the bald kid..

Overall, dis film was really awesome!!! Though I know that if anyone has read Xmen that there are dozens of different universes… and in this being one where Cyclop, Prof X and Jean dies, and its quite possible... that there might be a time where Storm or Wolverine becomes the scapegoat.. Anything is possible so, I didn’t see why this story was not… and most of all… haaa… I loved the fact that you guys will have a surprise ending after the credits (ooppss... did i give u more infos than u really needed??.. haa)... maybe becoz its the last movie so they had to do something special at the end and they didn’t disappoint me at all... but I really hope they’ll produce another sequel of the X-Men.. maybe Prof X should come back in a telacenetic form and all the mutants that were turned to normal by the cure should get their powers back slowly… haa.. who wants an X-Men movie, bout without the mutants.. am I rite???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home