Friday, May 26, 2006

the one about ME & MY WISH LIST

today is 26th MAY 2006, which means 5 months of de new year has passed.. n my review for the past 5 months is...... this year was a very DIFFERENT year to me.. for starting, take netball for example.. i have not play or even touch a netball's ball during this past months.. which i think was really contradicted to who i am in my previous life/years.. i've started to be seriously playing netball for more than 16 years.. though there are times, esp during my undergrade years, i tried to become a hermit, no more outdoor activities.. n i've nearly succeed.. alas... khidmatku masih diperlukan.. heee.. then, proceed to me, working.. tot de same.. no more activities.. but, mmg silap sangkaan gue.. haa... i've becoming more 'obsessed' with the activities held.. which i think was a challenge to me.. n also i learnt to appreciate more of life.. my life.. n to me, since i'm not yet bind or oblige myself to others, so why not grab watever chances offered that i might never ever can be doing in de future.. kan??.. but dis year..hmm.. like there's some kind of force (ceh.. konon.. haa) that unwilling to let me into the activities, anymore... owhh..owh... does this mean dat my 'future' is approaching?? owhh noi!! banyak lagi yg incomplete... patches in my life... holes need to be mend!! so, to spice up my life.. hee.. there are a few activities i've added to my list.. such as... hmm.. well-known memburu impian (heee.... like u dont know, oledi.. ;p) which i do every friday.. bowling nite, on every wednesday... social visits to Zurra's place, every weekend.. dating, every... (hmm.. ada ker fixed day??)... but there are still lots of activities dat's in my list dat i've not fulfilled... hmmm... bilalah agaknya yer???

My Wish List:
1) paintball *wong!! yuhuuu.....
2) wall-climbing *harap2 tgn larat lg nak angkut my body..
3) snorkelling n island-hopping --> DONE!!.. but still not satisfied
4) get a diving license *i love water!! wat can i say.. i'm a PISCES.. its in my nature..
5) go-kart *dpn Alamanda dah bukak.. bila ek??
6) go watch F1 race in Sepang *missed this year's race.. next year, WAJIB!!
7) camping jungle / beach --> DONE!!.. still not erasing..
8) jungle-trecking / hiking / mountain climbing --> DONE!!.. more..more..
9) watch theatre --> DONE!! but incomplete
10) get a pet --> DONE!! dgn cemerlangnya
11) buy a bicycle * lamanya tak mengayuh beskal yg boleh bergerak.. hee
12) bungee jumping * yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa-haaaaaaa.. dis is A MUST
13) caving --> DONE!! tapi gua kat negeri sendiri tak masuk lagi..
14) sightseeing / travelling / back-packing overseas * wajib!! have to start save money.. ermmm..
15) enroll to a latin/belly-dancing class * haiya caramba!!
16) attending grand ocassions like the orchestra
17pampered myself with SPA / aromatheraphy --> DONE!! but local.. n its not even 1 hr.. BALI!!! here, i come!!
18) meeting celebreties --> DONE!! but not AKO!!! not ZAHID!!
19) swimming --> DONE!! but need to do it routinely
20) ice-skating --> DONE!! but dat was ages ago... masa zaman muda2.. hee
21) bowling --> my weekly activities
22) softball / baseball --> DONE!! bad news: cracked my nose.. good news: 'rescued' by a hottie.. wink..
23) futsal -->DONE!! but.. anyone need another team member?? anyone??
24) treasure-hunting --> DONE!! owhhh.. but never have enuff
25) master in making cheese cakes, tiramisu, brownies.. all the yummy stuff --> DONE!! but not masterlah
26) get a master degree --> half-way.. bila habis?? ntah.. heee
27) derma darah --> DONE!! nak lagi.. nak lagi..
28) find my soul-mate, de owner of my rib bone * tsk..tsk.. he...heee....
29) settle down * hmm.. hee.. ermmmm.. selagi AKO tak kawen, kot.. hee..

is dat it?? ermm.. i dont think so... there's more, i know.. but i just can't sum it all now.. brain-freeze!! betul!! bilik nih sejuk bangat!!! no worries, de list will always be updated... when?? ntah.. hee...

squad gadis sorak bersama ..ermmm...

meka2 yg berkongsi kasih.. ehh.. minat bersama ku..

1st time derma darah... nabes nih..

a fren, whom i've never known existed.. united during job interview.. de shocking part is.. befriended with lots of my friends.. its a small world, after all... miss u, gal!!!

one of my favourite view.. dont know why...

girls day out!!!!!

stock clearance!!.... training kerja kt TESCO??!! haaa... mencari harta karunlah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home