Thursday, June 08, 2006

the one about SA5.. ohhhh.. SA5

I bet if u peeps read the headline, for sure u peeps know which salima I’m talking about.. am I rite?? Yupp.. de very own SALIMA from AF4.. a petite from ipoh.. just an ordinary, sweet young gal.. trying her luck to be in malaysia’s popular reality show, semestinya Akademi Fantasia.. n she’s lucky to have been voted in by de juries during Prelude, though to me, her performance dat nite was average.. nothing outstanding whatsoever.. many controversional issues had aroused since her entry was made known to public.. I’m not going to critic or whatsoever on her.. u guys for sure has seen on some channels, debates bout her entry.. the issue on muslim gal with headscarf joining the academy.. whether its appropriate or not.. n from wat I’ve observed, most viewers were not fond of it.. hmmm.. but, do u guys ever think on dat u’re debating is either fair or unfair towards her? Please do not be TOO judgmental!!.. thru my posting rite now, I bet u guys think dat I’m pro or bias towards her.. my answer is: …… YES!!! I AM.. come onlah.. just give her a break lah.. her entry in this contest is by choice.. she chose to be in it.. n of coz, she knew the circumstances / advantages / disadvantages of her as a headscarfed gal.. kan?? Am I rite?? She knew wat she’ll be facing/ doing in the academy later on.. socializing and dancing with others, boys n gals.. maybe most of u guys not agree with my opinion, heck.. it’s my posting n it’s my blog.. so I have de rite to expressed wat I felt towards dis matter.. to me SALIMA, is a courageous gal.. I bet she has tot of the obstacles n wat pepol out there will think of her.. a fren of mine, has voiced out dat he does not favored her, for she does not really portrayed herself as ‘wanita muslim yang bertudung’.. to him, headscarfed gal yg masuk AF shud be more ladylike.. gentle… ayu.. something like waheeda lah.. not easygoing gal.. who will dance n so on in public.. dat is wat shouldn’t be portrayed by salima.. but ur wrong, fren.. where can u find gals like dat yg nak masuk AF?? Ada ker waheeda-like-gals yg dare to go for the audition??? Cuba piker dulu.. n if ada pun, genti pepol will label de gal as waheeda’s clone, kan.. take beinda, for example.. her attire is most contrast with waheeda.. but still pepol acknowledged her.. looking back to beinda’s history.. she’s from a nasyid group.. then, went solo & her styles really changed!! But still.. ok, yassin plak.. also sama gak kan?? Mawi pun sama gak, kan?? Please do not be TOO skeptical.. give her a chance to prove herself.. please judge her by her talent.. dis academy is just a ‘jumping stone’ for her to show wat she has to offer & also her dream.. she knows wat she should or shouldn't do.. right or wrong.. if her parents gave her their consent, why not u guys?? personally, salima represents me.. I, too, have dreams of my own.. i do sometimes want to show off wat i have.. it’s just dat I know where I stand.. I do dance.. I do socialized.. I do wear jeans, Tshirts or whatsoever she’s wearing.. i do go to clubs.. its not the outer side dat shows de true u.. it’s the inner side dats really important.. its wat within oneself.. and dat is why "dont judge de book by its cover" was invented.. even actresses out there, no matter new or veteran, some of them DO wear headscarves.. but in some scenes they go without it.. but takder sesapa pun make comments or issues on dat!! Once again, dis posting is how I felt bout this issue.. if ur not satisfied with it, u can voice out ur dissatisfactory elsewhere, ok?.. last but not least, be wise n be fair to others.. wat if we’re in their shoes….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home