Monday, May 15, 2006

the one about KEROL's WEDDING

alhamdulillah.. everything settled!!.. these past 2 weeks, my weekends were occupied with weddings.. n just within april n may, i've received 6 invitations!! musim mengawan ker apa nih?? everybody seems to want to be married this year.. n all of them are close to me.. owhh noi!! me?? jgn tanyalah.. still maintaining my typical malay girl, sesampainya rombongan dtg menyunting periuk kera my mom, tanpa menunggu ditemuramah oleh media, akan gue sebarkan ke seantero dunia yg periuk kera pun laku tau!! haa... giloss.. have not really found the owner of my tulang rusuk yet, actually.. there're a few templates (ceh!! cam lah laku sangat.. haa) .. but dont know whether really ngam2 or not.. ertinya.. tak sampai serulah namanya.. heee.. jadi bolehlah daku berpoya2 lagi.. (diharap pertanyaan k JEZZ dah terjawab.. hee)..

6th May 2006, 9.30pm.. i've lost another close fren.. lost does not only defined as mislaid, misplaced, missing, ect... the lost defined as off coursed, a changed or a new phase of close fren.. understand? if i were u, i would be confused too.. hey.. confused is also another definition of the word lost.. hee.. hey, wat can i say.. i'm a talking dictionary.. haaa.. in my dreams!! dont know whether we still can be close fren again, as my fren, is a HUSBAND, now.. not to me of coz, daaa.. to his wife lah.. been knowing him since the 1st day i set foot in my lab.. he's my mentor, at first.. but now.. hee.. my pencacai.. n since then on, we become more than frens.. aikk.. jgn salah paham!! baca seterusnya dulu.. more to a brother than a fren.. tak kira lah elder or younger brother, as he can be both.. n also belia harapan my lab.. buktinya, only him alone on his last day working as unmarried worker, yg "dikenduri selamatkan" oleh our big boss.. me?? kan dah kata, i'm still young n beautiful aka not married, yet!! haaa.. though there're a few times we've been hit by the rough sea as in not talking to each other aka gaduh bodoh (still not confirmed with him, apa sebenarnya terjadi back then.. but as the saying says.. let bygones be bygones... tp kekadang confused gak).. dah namanya adik bradik kan.. kalau tak gaduh, tak sah.. as i'm also closed with my brother, so whenever i feel like bullying my brother but i cant, so.. mangsanya adalah..... u guess.. hee.. being frens with him, cam rasa balik ke zmn sekolah plak.. where, kalau dah kwn there's no limitation in exchanging infos/problems/advices.. n i dont know why, i let myself listen to his nagging.. all this while, only my mom n my brother who i can stand their naggings.. kalau org lain jgn haraplah.. ibarat masuk tinga kanan kuar tinga kiri... hmm.. So, now.. my fren dah jadi suami org.. has his own obligations.. i'm really happy dat he took the bravest step, of willing to commit himself to someone till etenity.. berat tanggungjawab tuh.. and i hope our friendship will still remain, bro, though it never can be as close as before..



To Kewrol, jaga bebaik Shiera tau!! Shiera dah jadi amanah kepada awk, & HARUS awk jaga dier sebaik mungkin, mcm awak jaga mak awk.. semoga jodoh korang berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat.. AMIN..

p/s: kim salam kt pengapit hang, ek... pengapit di melaka lah... jgn korang slah paham ek.. hee..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GATAAAAAAAALLLLLLL.. masih ade hati ngan pengapit kat mka tuh.. igt tulang rusuk hang suit him kaaa... ekekekekekek.. gue mungkin muatlah kot....

2:58 PM  
Blogger ~chOTTo~ said...

wekk!!!! jgn nak pasan ek!! hang nyer acuan dah disahkan oleh SIRIM!!! *nak seret acuan hang ke sini, bior baca, luahan pasan hang tuh!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dua2 pasan!!bole blah!!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home