Friday, March 17, 2006

the one about HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

happy burfday to me!!!! yup.. another year has gone by, and now i'm a year older.. ohhh... cepatnya masa berlalu... hmm.. kalau 30 tahun dulu, maybe skang ni i got half a dozen of kids, kot.. hee.. but now, zaman dh berubah.. dah not impossible dah or pelik if still unmarried by this age.. ohhh... diriku bercakap pasal soal nikah n anak ker??... haaa... well, tipulah if i never thought of getting married kan.. sapa tak nak kawen.. have kids.. grow old with our beloved, kan.. dulu masa sekolah, i used to imagine myself getting married by the age of 24.. but then, when i look at myself today, thank God, my wish not fulfilled.. coz i've lots more to achieve.. nak byr segala hutang piutang masa blajar dulu.. nak bg MOM segala kebahagian though i know it would never be the same as my 'debt' to MOM, since dlm perut till now.. my carrer still not on track.. my studies still not completed.. simpanan pun ntah apa2.. byk benda nak kena pk.. byk commitments/ unsettled business.. so, camner nak ada commitments sepenuh masa kalau masih terumbang-ambing camnih??!! oh, well... seru tak sampai lagi.. so, ileklah CHOT.. heee.. nih, kalau balik kampung nih, for sure soklan bonus akan ditanya berulang2 kali sampai naik muak... "eeii.. dh besar dah.. dulu kecik jer.. bila nak kawen?"... "so, bila lagi?"... "dah ada ker?.. kalau tak, nanti makcik rekomenkan?"... aiyooooooo..... kekadang naik fobia bila nak berhadapan ngn senior2 citizen nih... ooooppssss... maafin gue.. heee...

u guys... thanks for all the wishes.. n i really hope so, the wishes'll come true.. heee... bless u guys, too... today, i made nasi lemak for my officemates & my dearest, SU.. hee.. sajer nak try market.. hee.. tp cam tak sempurna jer nasi lemak tuh.. mana taknya, start nak prepare things n cook dlm kol 1am.. i repeat.. 1am!! heee.. poya2 dulu ngan SU.. lama betul tak bersosial nih.. gi melepak di UNCLE DON with LAN, NOTTY n 'ROKIAH'.. heee... LAN is going to fly back to AUSSIE tonite.. so, kira farewell dinner for him as well.. NOTTY was really naughty!! but really fun if u're in tele with him.. maybe to others, mamat nih cam too outspoken or pelik.. but to me.. he's just damn funny.. n really good being around him esp time kita down.. coz he really can make u laugh like mad!! heee... oh, ok .. back to my DAY.. hee..FIZAH gave me special discount aka free flow for all her 'kuih'.. which is good, coz i can eat her yummy donuts as many as i want

my birthday cake.. yeay!!!
to... hee.. bila lagi, kan??.. my beloved boss, Dr ABI sponsored my birthday cake.. triple yummy.. haaa.. part paling tak best.. masa nak potong cake.. where i have to stand sorg2 di samping my cake, n everybody singing the birthday song... OMG!!! mmg paling malu.. i never like being the centre of attention... nabes giler!! proofnyer: pisau dat i use to cut the cake, terbalik!!! haaa... habis hancur.. terbarai the cake.. tp takper.. janji cake sedap.. heee...



to end my DAY.. my cat, PUSS, was found.. after gone missing for 2 days... bertuah punya kucing!! tp takper, at least she's there to celebrate my bday... ohhhh..... age is nothing.. coz beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder..

n i know i'm still sassy and young at heart.. hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home