Wednesday, March 01, 2006

the one about SLANG

a fren commented a few months ago, about my 'home'.. heee.. it was nothing actually... about the languages i used in my page.. hmm.. she asked, " why are u writing in melaya slang, instead of our slang?".. from where i come from the people living/ from peninsular/ kl is known as "orang melaya".. so, melaya slang is kl slang lah.. dont take it as a negative remark, coz dat was inherited from our nenek moyang from zaman jepun.. heee.. ok.. back to my fren's comment.. so, i told her that since most people dat surf thru my 'home' understand the melaya slang better than our slang , so its better if i write with KL slang, rite?
but then, come to think of it.. its not a bad idea afterall... to write watever i want with watever slang i want.. since.. dis is my own 'home'.. all the rules and regulations are abide by me.. hmm.. so, whoever get confused or do not understand of wat i'm writting.. please do look up to whichever dictionary dat includes my languages, ok.. hee.. a good way for u guys to learn, understand n speak my language.. is it not?.. rakyat malaysia is well known to be harmony n majmuk, rite.. heee...
p/s: to my kerajaan negeri.. i help to promote our language.. don't i get any profits or pengiktirafan from u guys???. heee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home