Tuesday, November 01, 2005

the one about DEEPAVALI

venekam... happy deepavali to those yg celebrate this festival.. got any open house, kah?.. tetiba tringat dgn one of my best buddies during primary skool, GEETHA (M.I.A).. the one n only house visit during deepavali, was to GEETHA's house, back in the 90's.. n the 1st time i ate capati.. yummy.. best gak makan capati for sahur.. but where can i find capati, at this time, in kuching?.. lainlah bangi, anytime can go to seksyen 15, my favorite mamak stall.. the best naan cheese provider.. hahaha... ok, back to GEETHA's open house.. went there with GRACE ONG (also M.I.A).. at first janggal gaklah.. maklomlah tak pernah terlintas di minda akan g open house deepavali.. hahha.. mcm2 lah my imaginations.. hahaha.. me n my imaginations.. n banyak gak 'can i..' di kapla.. like can i eat this... can i eat dat... wat cant i eat.. wat if... blaa...blaa... biasalah bebudak time tu.. but once i sat at the dinner table.. hahaha.. sumer 'can i...' and 'wat if...' vanished.. ibarat kotoran yg di CLOROX.. hahaha..
but now, rasanya i have no more INDIAN frens.. the last one i met was during my days in sabah.. hmmm.. meaning my majmuk friends dah berkurang.. so, my next misson.. have to make friends more, especially other races.. noted!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~chOTTo~ said...

hee.. dimana bumi di pijak.. di situ langit di junjung... heee.. ileklah pok.. klaak i nulis jakok kita.. worait.. hehehee..

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home