Tuesday, November 22, 2005

the one about UPDATE ON RAYA

weloopppp guys!!! how's everybody doin', after 2 weeks of food melantak-ing?!! hee.. me? still kicking n alive!! tp perut makin BOYOT (oh noi!! there goes my ikat perut selama berkurun lama, down the drain)... nevermind lah.. bila lagi pampered myself with hometown nyer food for 2 weeks!! yup.. i took 2 weeks off from work!! haha... cam cuti kawen jer kan.. hee.. but then, its not like i go back to KUCHING 12 times a year!! from the 1st day i'm in kch till 2nd day of raya mmg besh!! but then, like always, life is unpredictable.. n it does not always go as we planned.. and rite now, the IRONIC song by ALANIS is singing in my head.. 3rd day of raya, after sending K IDA's family off to KL (btw met ANDING n DEJA MOSS), went to my NGAH's n my mom's kuzen's.. terus DEMAM!! bukan sebarang demam aka lost my angel like voice (hee.. actually started losing my voice the nite before.. to lessen mengumpat.. hee.. biasalah raya kan...), coughing like old man (nasib kt umah, no encem pepol around..heee) n running nose like waterfall (again, thank GOD no encem men around..hee).. n all these continues up till now!!!! still coughing n sometimes flu.. mmglah IRONIC!!! wat a way to spent my raya.. a week in KCH, but hanya menikmati keindahannya di dalam rumah!! atas arahan DR SAFINA!!!! sob.. hee.. but then, sempat jugak sneaked out, went MENGAPA with NA, IZ n CT (heee.. girls, when we MENGAPA again??).. tot my sister tak balik umah.. hahaha.. sepandai2 tupai melompat.. hee.. KANTOI!!! hahaha.. my sister opened the door for me masa balik... hahaha.. kena marah.. rasa mcm zaman memuda dodulu jer..ekekeke... the next day, kena drag to hospital, blood test, takut dengue.. alhamdulillah... i'm free from any disease.. friday, went jogging with MOMMIE n ANJANG.. nak ambik fresh air, kunun, sambil mencuci mata.. heee... balik umah, petang, demam balik!!!!! erm, guys.. dats how i spent my RAYA.. besh kan?.. though it seems like my RAYA was not a blast.. but look at the bright sight.. i get to be pampered by EVERYONE for 1 whole week.. i'm the QUEEN.. heee.. bila lagi kan.. n paling penting, go back to our NIAT.. why nak balik kpg??.. kuang..kuang..kuang...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home