Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the one about FLASHBACK 2007 - THE WEDDING

1st June 2007 - my most historic date.. besides Gawai Dayak celebration lah.. erk.. no! i don't celebrate Gawai.. bt memandangkan dat day is a public holiday in Sarawak.. n de date mmg best.. to me lah.. hee.. 01+06=07.. so I.. eh.. we chose to be married on dat date, at my hometown.. yalah.. after how many years 'mengenali & menyulami hati budi masing2' (jwpn standard artis kan..).. finally, i've became de Mrs...



at dis moment, i felt like Hero Nakamura had stopped the time.. the air is so stilled.. degupan jantung.. apatah lagi.. dub dab nya....


yippieee.. dah tawen!!! hee..

2nd June 2007 - the wedding reception.. my dream wedding reception, to make it a small and private one.. held at home n with only family n frens.. well, since my entire adulthood life.. seh.. well, starting Form 4 till now, Kuching is only for holiday.. nobody knows me.. so, i guess if buat besar2an pun.. takut nobody came pulak kan.. hee.. i ni pun satu.. katak bawah tempurung.. hee.. if u ask me who's my selang 2 buah rumah jiran.. kompom.. i don't know.. hee.. but then... since ada request to hold it elsewhere.. it's ok.. janji I memang de Ratu Sehari.. heee..




khatamal-Quran: ......, shafiq, raemi & shuqri



smile...



at Dewan Bandaraya Kuching Utara.. one of de favorite places for picture-taking session time wedding.. n time nih pun ada 2 other couples with us..




to frens, thank you so much for sharing n celebrate the 2 joyous day with me... muaaxxx

na, da, may, zurra & pidah: kawan dr kecik n till now still by my side..
*Da, thank you so much for sangguping to flew down just for dat 1 day..


anim & zey: who flew all de way from bangi.. just to attend my wedding.. n of coz lah sambil makan angin aka pre-honeymoon.. ooppss.. hee..









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home