Tuesday, December 12, 2006

the one about YEAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I"M BACK!!! MISS MEEEE???????



SAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!! misssss meeeee??? do not worryy!!!! i misssss u, tooooo!!!!! dis is all de IT dept's fault!!!!.. how could they??? how could they do this to us, kan dear??? owwhh.. i've lotsa lotsa things to tell.. to share.. lotsa things happened... lotsa things dat will prolly never be done again... owwhhhh where do i start??.. i'm so excited!!! knowing dat i can updating u with my tales... owwhhh.. i'm so happy... actually, love.. i did put up a posting, before this... about my ramadhan.. my 1st ramadhan with HIM.. but, then.. unfortunately... blame it to de IT dept's again.. i've saved it somewhere.. but it seems dat the posting is playing hide & seek, rite now... cant seems to find it.. but no worries, love.. u're always in my mind.. heee.... ok, love.. let me compose, gather up & patch back my memories, ok.. take care.. muuuaaaxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home