Tuesday, August 03, 2004

PILOT: the one where I STARTED IT ALL

At last, my very own blog.. its been a while since i've registered to this blogger thing.. but never have the time to actually type or put myself into this.. but i really enjoy reading other people's blog... so, here goes.. hopefully i could really drag myself to commit to this blog thing..

This is me.. well heloooo me.. cute lil me.. hee.. this pic was taken
in early 80's, meaning i'm a70's baby.. n i'm proud to be born in the 70's.. things were so much different back then.. hmm.. wish i could just stay as a baby n never grow up n old, so dat i wont be poluted with all the things dat happening around me, around the country, around the world, around the universe.. oh well, life goes on..

Those are my siblings.. my daddy, my mommy, big bro, 2 big sistas, me and my always-forever-being-bullied-by-me youngest bro.. (go anti-clockwise).. though non of us have the identical look like other family yg mostly adik-bradik muka sepesen jer.. but ours punya senyuman yg mempersonakan.. hik.. perasan jap.. but its quite true actually.. i'll put more pics of us later, as proof, worait..

hmm.. dats about it.. more to come.. lots to tell.. till then... tooodllleeeee loooooo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home